Sunday, January 27, 2008

We Were Prepared!

Great news everyone, I just started Even More Magic & Mayhem's Chapter One layout, revised manuscripts of Chapters I to VII were sent this morning to me by MagusRogue. We still need some last minute filler art and some magic items need thorough revisions, anyway, the project is taking now its final steps. And you shall see a finished book sooner or later. I hope you like the way I'm putting the book cause what you'll see is what I decide how you'll see it :P

I won't put here a release date yet, simply because there's a lot of stuff to layout and typeset, the book has a solid 200+ pages and I have my own life schedules which can make it slower or faster depending on how busy I will be.

Once again, thanks for your support and especially for your imense patience.

No comments: